January 2023 Update
We are excited to share that four children will be traveling from Uganda to India late this month or early February for heart surgery. Praise God! Please join us in praying that the final preparations go smoothly.
Later this month, I will be traveling to Uganda, and the goals of this trip are:
- Take care of the business side of things.
- Visit a few heart families.
- Meet with a local church to see how we can get them involved.
- Visit a couple of local ministries that are doing amazing work.
- Spend time with our wonderful team!
There is a lot to do in a short amount of time, and I appreciate your prayers that we can accomplish all of this and more.
Here are a few things to pray for:
- safe travels for my trip and the children's trip
- registration renewal will go smoothly
- provision for four more heart surgeries (I will share their profiles soon)
Thank you all for your generous support and your prayers. None of this would be possible without either of those, and we are thankful for what God is doing, and we are praying for you too!
I will post another update from Uganda, time and internet permitting.